What to expect from your HLG consultant
Each HLG consultant is a trained loan specialist, committed to best industry practice. To provide you with care, understanding and quality personal service in arranging the loan to best suit your needs, your consultant will:
- Discuss your objectives and your financial situation.
- Analyse this information to match your requirements to loans available from a wide range of institutions.
- Explain to you the features and benefits of the loan/s proposed to you and how the loan/s meet your particular needs.
Detail the fees and costs associated with the loan.
- Advise the information and documentation required for the loan to proceed and when everything is in order, submit your application.
- Stay in regular contact with you from submission to loan settlement.
- Always welcome your call if during the course of your loan your income or lifestyle changes and you wish to adjust an aspect of your loan.
How your HLG consultant looks after your interests
Each of our consultants are full-time salary employees of HLG – not franchise or commission agents like loan consultants in many other organsiations. They receive performance incentives which are not influenced by your choice of lender or loan product. HLG employees are prohibited from offering direct financial inducements for the introduction of clients, or receiving direct financial inducements from clients, lenders or any other person.
What HLG’s accreditation means for you
We have access to a very wide range of loan products from more than 50 institutions including major banks, regional banks and securitised lenders. We have been established since 1945 and we are full members of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).
Our service fees represent excellent value for money
The expertise provided by our professional consultants ensures high quality loan applications which are valued by both clients and lenders.
If you have any concerns
If you have any queries or concerns about your loan application, or if you believe an error has occurred, please liaise directly with your HLG consultant. If you are not satisfied with the resolution or the way in which your concerns are handled, please contact our Group Manager, who will work with you to resolve the situation.
Respecting your privacy
To complete your loan application, HLG requires information from you. The information collected by your HLG consultant is needed to provide a choice of loans that we consider best suit your needs. We are not required to collect this information by law, however our service to you would be restricted without complete information.
To assist you in obtaining finance, your information will be passed on to the lender/s you choose and
Housing Loans Group
38 Ellingworth Parade (PO Box 359) Box Hill, Victoria 3128
Phone: 1300 795 330
Fax: 03 9899 3346